I am a big advocate of being a lifelong learner. You should always be reading books, learning new things, and deepening your existing knowledge. After all, if you want to be in charge of any area of your life, you’ll need to know a lot about that area.
Here are some resources that have helped me, and will hopefully help you as well.
(This page includes some affiliate links.)
Tools and Trainings
Information is everywhere, but sometimes you need a real, tangible, practical tool to help you accomplish your goals. Here are a few that I recommend:
When I first heard the name, I honestly thought it was a little bit cheesy. But after going through their training materials, I was blown away by how detailed and comprehensive their courses are. Matt and Jason are committed to constantly improving their trainings and providing more and more resources to ensure that you are successful.
If you are serious about starting an online business, this is your best bet for an all-in-one training and resource center.
One of the best way to gain new knowledge is to read books. Here are a few that I’m a fan of:
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Winning with People by John Maxwell
- Who’s Got Your Back by Keith Ferrazzi
- The Book in a Box Method by Tucker Max
- How to Write and Sell Simple Information for Fun & Profit by Robert W. Bly
- Talk Your Way to the Top by Kevin Hogan
These are some basic documents to help you start organizing your life and to keep yourself accountable:
- Here is a basic Workout Chart that you can use to create an exercise routine
- If you want to create your own spreadsheet budget, here is a budget template (or try a beginner one)
- If you’re planning to go on a cruise (especially an Alaskan one), here is a packing list
Subscribe to our email newsletter (top of the right column) to hear about more resources!